Cyborgatron300Cyborgatron300

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Mkallux - Syndrome Instrumental Mkallux - Syndrome Instrumental

The part before the first drop and the part before te end are somewhat empty. The first drop is somewhat abrupt here. try using a reversed ohat ending when the drop starts. Also could use some more mixing, like the loud reverse crash at 3:06.

Overall not that bad

MkalluxMusic responds:

Alright, thank you for the critism! ^-^

I'm actually planning a VIP and a lyrical version.

-Civilization- -Civilization-

The beginning is great but the drums (which are the basic fl studio drums) come in pretty abruptly. Could use a sort of buildup. Also the whole thing could be a little less loud and use some mixing here and there (like the hi-hats at 2:45 could be lowered in volume a bit). Its also somewhat repetitive at parts.'

Overall I see a lot of potential for you

JY2000 responds:

Yeah I always have trouble getting the volumes just right, but I'm still learning as I go. Thanks :)

Theory Of Everything 3 (Desx Remix) Theory Of Everything 3 (Desx Remix)

Don't worry much about the limited amount of presets that you got, because once you learn how to use harmor, you basically can make ever synth you need for a song.

Also add a fruity limiter to the master mixer to get rid of that distortion.

Hope this helps!

MAGIC_TEASER_01 #MAGICHYPE MAGIC_TEASER_01 #MAGICHYPE

it sort of sounds like a very low quality mp3 at the guitar part xd.

The sound effects are great!

SpazeOfficial responds:

Yeah! Thanks! :)

Xytonius - Another Theory Xytonius - Another Theory

the piano notes at the drop are kinda weird. The chords with the piano are ok, but when it goes downward it sounds awkward. Other than that it is pretty good.

Do you make your music with FL Studio btw?

Xytonius responds:

Yes, I use FlStudio

EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix] EH!DE & SIDEPROJECT - Shots Fired [Etzer + HeliXiX Remix]

As far as I know, you only started not that long ago. I just want to know how you have improved past even my "skill" while I have been doing the FL Studio for at least 2 years (Long Before New grounds)

Was it Xtrullors magic tutoring? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

KzX - Stalemate KzX - Stalemate

It is like a perfect mix between a cheesy haunted house loop and a cool funky song.
I love it

Vapor - Lockyn [Etzer Remix] Vapor - Lockyn [Etzer Remix]

that beginning drum loop makes my ears shrivel
everything else is pretty good.
also I like how u tried making the song 4:20 long but it ended up 4:21 in the timer
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GameOver GameOver

Nice piano synth thing and also nice melody for it. I can tell you use FL Studio because you are using one of the drum loops in it called DL Pendulus (to me it kinda makes this piece sound a little cringe and repetitive. You can make samples sound good in your songs though if you try hard enough. The drum sample is also kinda overpowered compared to the rest of the track) I have no clue how this got to the featured content but hey gud 4 u, and also nice edited high hat. I would say the next thing to try is making your own drum loop. the presets are good but samples make your music sound less original while making your own provides freedom to make whatever drum loop you want as long as you put in the time and effort. Overall not a bad song at all, just needs that sample taken away.

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap